Business and People Manager at Cedarstrip Investment Limited
Posted on: 15 October, 2018
Deadline: 19 October, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Cedarstrip Investment Limited
Cedarstrip Investment Limited Liability Company is an investment company that participates in early stage and fast evolving ventures, in agriculture, real estate, e-commerce, transport and energy.
Cedarstrip is interested in recruiting the best trained workforce to achieve the vision of the organization which is to ‘To be stakeholder’s best choice, reputable for building solutions that makes families live better every day’
Business and People Manager
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate strategic business and people operations.
- Coordinate Recruitment and Selection .
- Co-ordinate and implement a systematic and strategic performance management system.
- Identify training needs and organize training for various categories of employees.
- Manage all human resource related activities.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience with a minimum of 2 year in a strategic/ similar position in the financial services or related sector
- A good First degree in any Management Science/Social Science related discipline preferably in Sociology or Personnel management.
- Professional qualification e.g. CIPM, SHRM, HRCI membership will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com with "Business and People Manager" as the Title of the mail.
- Know More About Cedarstrip Investment LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR Consultant at Ralds & Agate
- Human Resources Specialist at Aggreko Plc
- Regional Payroll Lead - WL2 at Unilever
- Human Resources for Health Specialist at fhi 360
- Training Manager at TL First
- Assistant Head, HR at Landover Company Limited
- Head of Human Resources at Fadac Resources
- Human Resource Officer (Associate Consultant) at Simeon's Pivot