Centre for Communication and Social Impact (CCSI) is a non-government organization focusing on the role of communication to impact health and social behavior, build brands and lead in technical guidance.
Creative Assistant – Technologies
- Understand the project and programme objectives and how those objectives relate to the target audience and brand positioning and ultimately translate into an innovative and creative event experience
- Keep up with emerging behaviors, technologies, etc. that influence our client’s business
- Contribute to multi-discipline meetings, lending media and technology expertise and contributing to overall discussion
- Manage and update content, functionality, user experience, design and format of the organizations, project and campaign website.
- Create original graphic and editorial designs for projects and campaigns
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Support photography and cinematic productions and activities.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency environment and/or creative leadership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complicated problems
- Strong design background—versed in animation, photo direction, video direction, graphic design and production methods
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
- Comprehensive knowledge of emerging creative technologies
- Experience working with development agencies
- Master of Adobe Creative Suite and Office 365 apps
- Enthusiasm about contemporary culture: media, music, art, activism and culture
- The spirit of optimism, openness and support to your environment every day
- Proactive dedication to getting things done every day
- Advanced knowledge and experience of social media marketing and engagement
Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field but a strong portfolio is highly recommended
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should please send their CV and portfolio or reel (i.e. compilation of creative work) as soon as possible; beginning from the day following this advertisement.
Applications must indicate Position & Reference Code on the Email Subject line and send required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for all applications is 12noon, 21st October 2018. Applications received after this time will not be considered.