Required Skills and Experience
- 6+ years’ experience in an agency environment and/or creative leadership role
- Experience overseeing the full suite of digital and social channels into a single mix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complicated problems
- Strong design background—versed in animation, photo direction, video direction, graphic design and production methods
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
- Comprehensive knowledge of emerging creative technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practices and experimental approaches in marketing and brand communications
- Ability to scale ideas/solutions to budget, brand needs, timelines and environments
- Experience working with development agencies and building creative teams
- Master of Adobe Creative Suite and Office 365 apps
- Strategic thinking and business acumen
- Enthusiasm about contemporary culture: media, music, art, activism and culture
- The spirit of optimism, openness and support to your environment every day
- Proactive dedication to getting things done every day
- Advanced knowledge and experience of social media marketing and engagement
- Must be a role model, champions change and realizes early when something is not working and proactively redirects to another solution
- Able to make decisions and provide team direction quickly to maintain workflow.
- Strong experience and integration with research/planning and analytics/measurement/optimization
Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field a master’s in Digital media or Business administration with focus on advertising is a plus.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should please send their CV and portfolio or reel (i.e. compilation of creative work) as soon as possible; beginning from the day following this advertisement.
Applications must indicate Position & Reference Code on the Email Subject line and send required documents to email@example.com.
Closing date for all applications is 12noon, 21st October 2018. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Recent Jobs from Centre for Communication and Social Impact
View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
Creative Assistant – Technologies at Centre for Communication and Social Impact
Know More About Centre for Communication and Social ImpactSimilar Jobs
Manager, Video & Entertainment at MTN Nigeria
Digital Marketing Manager at Outreach Medical Services
Graphic Artist at Enbelo Design & Print
Digital Marketing Specialist at Transquisite Consulting
Head, Brand And Marketing at Ascentech Services Limited
Public Relation / Business Manager at Feslon Technology
Social Media Executive at Rushing Tap
Digital Marketer (Female) at Daca Consults Ltd.