At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup. We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Channel Sales Internship Program - Brand Officer (Resellers)
Requisition ID: (1800003045)
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Job Function: Sales
- If you are looking for an opportunity, where you can become a part of a leading organization and leading sales team, receive structured training, regular feedback and grow your talent further - look no further!
- Our 6 months Channel Sales Internship Program has been designed the way to provide you with sample of opportunities to step into the world of sales with dynamic and supportive team along your side.
- You will be provided with all required resources, tools, structured sessions, you will get to know and will be exposed to various areas and functions of the business. In addition to that, you will play a very important role in raising the awareness of Vertiv in the local market, in fact, you will become Vertiv’s brand ambassador.
What will you be expected to do to reach success & optimal performance:
- Be our Brand Officer for the local Vertiv Resellers by carrying stock and execute different entry level projects; Managing the re-stock for resellers and monitor stock level; Escalate any warranty or complain to the appropriate authority; Make constant visitation to Vertiv resellers across major markets like Computer Village & Ali Street.
- Contribute to team-work and knowledge sharing inside the team and organization by engaging in different activities as deemed appropriate by your line manager.
- Focus on self-growth and development: keep an open mind and learn from some of the best experts in the industry, participate in industry events and acquire knowledge of where the market is going, participate in sales trainings and apply the knowledge in your day to day work.
- Be innovative: bring your own ideas of improvements inside the team, look at each process and task with the goal of constantly improving it to bring more value to the customer, to you, the team and the organization.
- Own your job: approach your daily work and customers with ethics, responsibility, discipline and ownership, knowing that everything you do has an impact on the customers, the company and your development. Sales activities, related administrative activities, reporting and your own development are all important and lead to your success in the role.
What will make you successful now:
- Bachelor's Degree or ND in Marketing or a relevant Field.
- Have interest / experience in retail market & Lagos IT market.
- English skills at an advanced level.
- You are opened for extensive local traveling (expected at 80%).
- Communicating Effectively: you express ideas clearly and concisely and you how know to disseminate information about decisions, plans, and activities.
- Establishing Effective Teamwork: you maintain effective working relationships, support your peers and treat people with respect.
- Drive and Sense of Urgency: you are a “ target driven person” and you have confidence to act. You see things through, get VALUE-ADDED priorities done and you push yourself and the others in achieving different objectives.
- Providing Customer Service: you put customers first in everything you do both internally and externally, to meet/exceed their expectations.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.