Workforce Group - Our client, in the financial industry known Nationwide for its remarkable service delivery, requires the services of competent and passionate individuals who have sales and marketing experience and can work effectively increasing sales of the company.
Officer Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos (Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, dopemu, Oshodi, Apapa, yaba, Festac, Surulere, Lagos Island, Ajah and Ojo)
Job Type: Full Time
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Generating a new account for the company.
- Marketing and selling of products to clients.
- Ensure proper management of the account.
- Must be able to manage clients for more business.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers.
- Ensure that receivables from sales are adequately collected and remitted.
- A minimum of ND in Marketing or a related discipline
- Experience in field sales and marketing will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Must have good communication skills
- Should be able to respond well to pressure
- Must be able to work with a target.
- Basic plus attractive commission HMO, Pension and other benefits.
Method of Application
- Applications are open to interested sales oriented individuals
- All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.
- Applicants must be resident in Lagos and in the Locations Mentioned; Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, dopemu, Oshodi, Apapa, yaba, Festac, Surulere, Orile Iganmu, Ojo, Lagos Island
- The locations stated are the most required for job openings as they will be working directly around those locations.
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre career website on docs.google.com to apply