Marketing & Digital Media Executive at Work Place Centre Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Work Place Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Marketing & Digital Media Executive
Reports to: Marketing & Sales Manager
- Develop the marketing strategy for organization and co-ordinate all marketing campaigns.
- Promote Organization’s centre’s brand through website, social media marketing channels and SEO/SEM ensuring brand visibility via all digital communication channels.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, policies and tactics by providing the requisite information, market intelligence, data and insight required for the process.
- Design and develop marketing campaign materials, brand loyalty schemes, promotions, special occasion packages, adverts etc. to create awareness for the company’s brand and products and increase the brand awareness
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, oversee the social media strategy and ensure a lasting digital connection between the organization and the customers.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook and other social media platforms to increase company and brand awareness.
- Actively generate and be involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.); write content for online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Collaborate with Creative Designer to improve user experience and present creative ideas for content marketing and website updates.
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter etc; track and analyse website traffic flow; provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies and vendors. Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Advertising industry knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Selling Skills and strong Business Acumen.
- Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Exceptional Communication & Presentation, Business and Report Writing Skills
Experience and Qualification:
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a related role.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using “the job title” as the subject.
- Recent Jobs from Work Place Centre Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Financial Advisor (Sales Rep) at Work Place Centre Limited
- Personal Assistant to Director at Work Place Centre Limited
- Know More About Work Place Centre LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Videographer at House on the Rock Church
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Account Executive at First Excelsia
- Associate, Marketing & Communications at Africa Finance Corporation (AFC)
- Digital Marketing Internship Programme at STARTUPROOM
- Editorial Manager at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Communication Intern at Palladium Group