First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
E-Business/Transaction Banking Control Officer
Ref Id: 18000024
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER DIRECTORATE
Job Type: Full-time
- Prompt identification and resolution of operational lapses which may lead to financial losses and fraud
- Perform second level of defense process reviews on electronic products and related platforms and systems (in conjunction with IT Control) using available tools and standard review program.
- Provide control assurance support on e-products and e-channels during product conceptualization, initiation, development and deployment.
- Perform second level of defense review of product papers to validate adequacy of management approvals, transaction dynamics, service level agreement, risk and control in conjunction with other stakeholders as spelt out in the bank’s operational risk framework for product development.
- Recommend preventive and detective control strategies to prevent fraud and operational irregularities.
- Ensure efficient follow-up on audit exceptions.
- Ensure reduction in control incidence (Open Items, regulatory Infractions& unreconciled nilling accounts) relating to e-Business and TBG operations.
- Participate in user acceptance testing sessions for electronic products and platform deployments to ensure user requirements and system controls are not compromised.
- Conduct period control assurance to test adherence of e-Business and TBG with the bank’s policies and standards.
- Liaise with relevant technology and security operations departments to ensure that adequate controls are built into e-payment applications, and alternative channels applications
- Monitor of ATM reconciliation and attendant processes bank-wide
- Identify risks and control in e-Product Control processes and communicate same to departmental UORM for evaluation.
- Minimum Education: B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline (with preference for Computer Science, Mathematics and Engineering)
- PMP, PRINCE2, CISA,CISM, CISSP qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience: 3-6 years relevant experience in information Security Risk Management, auditing, control, or Electronic Product Development and Control.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.