Medical Laboratory Scientist at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: 22 October, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Tests and Analyse blood, urine samples and or other body fluids and specimen to support clinical diagnosis.
- Conducts chemical, biological, and physical tests on materials to determine that standards are met.
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens
- Manage, operate, and Perform routine maintenance on all laboratory equipment and inventories.
- Raise required orders and supplies of laboratory commodities and consumables.
- Adapt standard operating technical procedures for all samples and specimen.
- Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians
- Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards
- Cross-match blood for transfusion
- Keeps informed of new analytical or manufacturing methods.
- Supervise laboratory technicians, train and mentor support staff and IT students.
- Write medical articles for medical journals and other responsibilities as assigned by the organization.
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science , with the ability to perform Chemical, Haematological, Immunologic, Cytopathological, Microscopic, and bacteriological diagnostic analyses on body fluids such as blood, urine, sputum, stool, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), peritoneal fluid, pericardial fluid, and synovial fluid, as well as other specimens.
- Main specialty in chemical pathology most preferred.
- Must be a registered member of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) with a current practising licence.
- Must be a member of Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN).
- Masters degree would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
And also send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and other credentials with a Cover Letter (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com
- Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide functional e-mail/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Please provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Interested and qualified? Go to Association for Reproductive and Family Health career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Medical Records Officer at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Cleaner/Clinic Assistant at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Cash Officer at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Clinical Nursing Officer/Nurse Midwife at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Peri-Operative Nurse at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Know More About Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- National Immunization Consultant at UNICEF
- Public Health Analyst at eHealth4everyone
- Health Informatician at eHealth4everyone
- Laboratory Scientist (Microbiologist) at Lily Hospitals Limited
- Laboratory Technician at Lily Hospitals Limited
- Intern Radiographer at Lily Hospitals Limited
- Radiologist at Lily Hospitals Limited
- Consultant Anaesthetist at Lily Hospitals Limited