Executive Director, Strategy & Business Development at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
Executive Director, Strategy & Business Development
- The Executive Director, Strategy & Business Development (ED, SBD) will be responsible for driving Strategy, business development and developing the consulting practice.
- The ED, SBD will create a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business as well as managing the strategic development of client solutions.
- In addition, the ED, SBD will be responsible for nurturing the organization’s positive external profile by acting as an outward facing thought leader.
- Assist the CEO in the day to day management of the Company;
- Monitor daily operations of the Company and supervise all strategic business units & other Unit Heads;
- Create a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business as well as managing the strategic development of client solutions;
- Nurture the organization’s positive external profile by acting as an outward facing thought leader;
- Maintain and grow the business as well as the client base on an ongoing basis subject to goals and targets set by the CEO/Board from time to time;
- Create, manage and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the organization and clients’ needs;
- Create brand identities through research and apply experience to uncover in-depth knowledge of the organizational process, competitive threats and opportunities within clients’ businesses;
- Be responsible for managing the consulting process to ensure that clients and the Company are aligned on key performance metrics, establishing realistic engagement goals, providing accountability through reporting and analytics, and providing optimized strategies moving forward;
- Ensure that the Company:
- Provides sound and international standard solutions to her clients
- Innovates and influences high level communications and content
- Consistently provides superior quality of work
- Play the role of a co-leader for the Company’s new business and client integration efforts and have overall responsibility for leading client strategic customer services effort;
- Work closely with relevant teams within the organization to develop plans, recommendations and deliverables as well as manage relationships with new and existing clients, faculty, media partners and other potential partners of the Company;
- Other responsibilities and roles as defined by the Board or delegated by the CEO.
- A Bachelors' Degree in any of the Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline;
- Evidence of formal training in Business Development and Consulting;
- Minimum of five (5) years' work experience in Business Development and Sustainability Consulting, three (3) of which must have been spent at Senior Management level;
- Certification in a sustainability related field;
- Sound knowledge and experience in sustainability, communication, sustainable development, consulting and thought leadership;
- Professional accreditation with the Institute of EDs (IOD) and Centre for Management Development (CMD);
- Sound knowledge of Strategy, Business Management, Communication, Sustainability and Sustainable Development and Senior management experience in a professional services firm; and
- Good analytical and managerial skills.
- Must not be above Forty (40) Years of Age.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae/Resumes to:email@example.com
- Know More About DCSL Corporate Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Marketing Officer at Greenfield Health Management Limited
- Marketing Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Fiduciary and Asset Management Executive at Cadwell Limited
- Sales Computer Executive at Compovine Technologies
- Freelance Marketing Executive at Sterling Homes Limited
- Sales Executive at Simba Group
- Marketer at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Autonomous Cloud Sales Representative at ORACLE