Field Agronomist at Rossland Consulting Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: 30 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
Rossland Screening Solutions - Our client, a multinational petrochemical and fertilizer producing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Work with Agro-dealers and retailers for order generation and relationship building
- Work with Project Agronomists to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Interact and engage with agro dealers and retailers to understand their needs; recommend agro-dealers and retailers to be appointed in your place of posting
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans and implementation of such to achieve sales targets.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
- Management of project budgets and activity resources.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
- Provide market intelligence on developments in the fertilizer and inputs market place and send regular reports to Supervisor
- New business activities including but not limited to technical writing and strategy development. Mentoring of Agronomists on new business activities.
- Contributions to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of office as a whole.
- Master's in Agronomy, Crop Production & Horticulture
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Candidates from Agro-Allied companies are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skill
- Must be well rounded in Fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers within specified areas.
- Must be willing to Work anywhere across the country
- Must be a resident of the state they are applying for
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email Eg Field Agronomist- Benue State. Failure to follow this instruction will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Know More About Rossland Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Rural Livelihoods Advisor at VSO
- Crop Farm Manager at Nakela Farms
- FSL Sector Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Field Agronomist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Senior Agricultural Officer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Crop Production - Agronomy Officer at CARE
- Resident Manager - Expatriate at Adexen