Manager Specialist Sales, Fraud, Security & Network Solutions SSA at MasterCard
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: 9 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MasterCard
Mastercard - We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager Specialist Sales, Fraud, Security & Network Solutions SSA
- This position is a cluster resource covering Sub Saharan Africa and will report into the Head of Market Development for Sub Saharan Africa. In view of MasterCard’s business evolution, there is a need to strengthen the Sub Saharan Africa regional strategic vision to drive business development in order to reach the following objectives:
- Increase MasterCard’s share of Fraud, Safety and Security Solutions in the region, identifying and securing Key Partnerships and/or assets that build on our existing competencies.
- This position is designed to identify, develop and execute the relevant business development opportunities across Sub Saharan Africa
- The role is an individual contributor role requiring the candidate to be a self-starter and be able to function independently using high levels of sales, business development and relationship management skills. The role demands to operate at a strategic and operational level and work with high levels of empowerment and accountability.
- Lead the sales and business development of Enterprise Safety and Security Solutions including and Network Solutions across SSA– targeting both traditional partnerships (FIs) and not traditional partnerships (Switches, Processors, Schemes etc) , including maintaining the portfolio of existing ESS and NS products with existing customers in the region.
- Own the ESS and NS execution and strategy for SSA delivering the strategic vision plans with banks, switches, processors and schemes
- Own and drive the execution plans for customers, leading Quarterly Business Reviews and on-going relationship management and execution of key initiatives.
- Be able to influence and drive a set of cross-functional teams. This includes working directly with external stakeholders like Chief Information, Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Fraud Teams, Third Party Providers (TPPs) etc.
- Engage with internal MasterCard cross functional teams including the ESS/NS product teams to progress the ESS/NS product and sales agenda.
- Create opportunities for furthering MC Brand, advocacy of cashless, monitor & track competition.
All About You
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Fraud, Safety and Security solutions.
- Sales and business development – additionally experience within the payment Industry services is required.
- Numerical abilities & financial acumen, comfort in working with numbers, P&L, developing business case models. Detail oriented.
- Strong Commercial acumen and Complex deal structuring Skills.
- Comfortable engaging with experts in the Risk/Fraud management teams externally.
- Self-Starter, Results, driven, comfortable with remote/virtual working.
- Negotiation Skills, Solution design and Presentation skills
- Requires an in depth knowledge of the operational capabilities of acquirers/processors and their organizational goals, objectives and vision.
- 10 + years of relevant experience in acceptance / payments / technology / banking verticals
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MasterCard career website on mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
- Know More About MasterCardSimilar Jobs
- .Net Developer (Intern) at Ecscorp Resources
- Full-Stack Developer Intern at ConnectRail Service Limited
- FT Innovation Specialist NOC at UNICEF
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Backend Developer - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Senior IT System Manager at Montaigne Place
- Software Support Trainee (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd