Equinox is a solid reputation leading edge manufacturer of Home, Office, Hotel, School and Laboratory furniture. We are known for completing projects to the highest quality standards on time, using our innovative and state-of-the-art design and manufacturing processes, with our world class production team.
Visit www.equinoxcollections.com for more information
Customer Service Executive
If you want to be part of the team you must thrive in an ever-changing environment as no two days are the same. You should be enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and be able to multi task and help out wherever you are needed. Self motivated, with a passion for providing excellent customer service. You will be rewarded with competitive benefits package and be part of the Equinox team as we embark on this exciting journey.
Job description for Customer Service Executive
- Cheerfully welcome and make customers comfortable.
- Ensure front office/ showroom is tidy and all necessary appliances are switched on
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face, respond to inquiries and resolve customer complaints promptly.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product inquiries.
- Process orders, forms and requests and Organize workflow to meet client timeframes/ expectations.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Get customers and prospects to follow or like us on Social Media e.g Facebook, Instagram etc. As well as give testimonials.
- Ensure social media posts, blog posts and email ads are up-to-date and in line with internal company rules.
- Closely monitors the company's website and other e-commerce websites for orders.
- Ensure a maximum of 12 hours deadline for feedback to all online enquiry, complaints and comments.
- Present a monthly summary of social media/ online marketing activities and customer referral.
- Send ‘thank you’ to customers that refer new customers.
- Call or email old customers who have not purchased or ordered any service for more than 6 months to re-engage.
- Give monthly report on number of new/ re-engaged customers gained from social media platforms, calls and from walk-in to the showroom.
- Send a weekly work/ activity report showing what was done, what is pending and next plans based on current activity
Service Oriented: Treats customers courteously, responds to customer requests in a timely manner.
Proactive: Proactively identifies customer needs
Problem solving: Takes responsibility to resolve customer complaints.
Flexibility/Adaptation - Demonstrates flexibility in work practices, procedures or processes; Shares information, resources, and ideas and works actively to resolve conflict to a positive outcome. – Adapts to change, open to new possibilities, handles pressure and adjust plans to meet changing needs.
Emotional Control: Ability to maintain a rational and objective demeanour when faced with stressful or difficult situations or customers
- IT savvy
- Willingness to learn
- Smart and fast thinker, able to handle unexpected situations.
- Quality and time conscious
- Passionate for customer satisfaction
- Problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Able to remain calm and coordinated under pressure
- Tactful and disciplined
- Organized & efficient
- Cheerful disposition
- A team player
Note: Applicant must reside on the mainland. Ikeja and its environs more at an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below