- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Risk and Loss Prevention Engineer/Specialist III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: 12 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Risk and Loss Prevention Engineer/Specialist III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule – 6 days on / 1 day off
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with project specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the project's goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the Project Team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
- In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, Level 3:
- Review designs for new projects and upgrade of existing facilities for compliance with company and
- industry safety standards.
- 15+ years of environmental , Health and Safety experience
- 10+ years of Loss Prevention experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marine Engineer II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- SSHE Coordinator III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Civil Engineer at Colton Industries
- Technical Operator at BP Business Solutions
- Maintenance Methods Engineer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Field Service Engineer at ISN Products Limited
- Drilling Engineer / Specialist I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Topside Inspection Technician (Lifting Equipments and Structures) at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Topside Inspection Technician (Lifting Equipment and Structures) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services