- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Contracts & Procurement Manager at WTS Energy
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Contracts & Procurement Manager
Job number: 25916
Type of Employment: Contract
- Leadership of the entire supply chain management team (contracts, logistics and procurement)
- Development of supply chain management manual to ensure compliance and conformance to Company and Governing Authority regulations.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to guide the smooth running of the supply chain management department.
- Tender process management (for rig, drilling and completion tangibles, services, consumables etc.) involving pre-qualification, evaluation, negotiation and finalization of contracts.
- Prepare and issue contracts and procurement orders,
- Execute Contracts management to ensure smooth running of contracts and mitigate against potential claims. This shall include but not limited to mobilization and demobilization notices; termination, suspension and disputes management, certificates for commencement and termination dates, etc.
- Follow up on operational requirements and ensure contractual matters are resolved with minimum delays.
- Perform contracts close outs including inventory and consumables reconciliation.
- Implement KPIs for supply chain personnel (contracts, procurement and logistics) to ensure process efficiency; progressive improvements; monitoring and addressing of non-conformances.
- Training and development of direct reports.
- Implement generation of end of project reports, cost variance analysis, shortage and backlog reports and other required management reports etc.
- Ensure good coordination with finance such that the entire procurement to pay (P2P) process is fully and seamlessly implemented
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 6 years as Senior Contracts Manager with relevant experience.
- Experience with international oil companies will be added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or degree in Business Admin, Accounting either with MBA or post graduate diploma (PGD) in supply chain management (contracts, procurement or logistics)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from WTS Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Well Site Drilling Engineer at WTS Energy
- Technical Support Engineer at WTS Energy
- Drilling Engineer at WTS Energy
- Contracts & Procurement Supervisor at WTS Energy
- Senior Drilling Engineer at WTS Energy
- Know More About WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Civil Engineer at Colton Industries
- Technical Operator at BP Business Solutions
- Maintenance Methods Engineer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Field Service Engineer at ISN Products Limited
- Drilling Engineer / Specialist I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Topside Inspection Technician (Lifting Equipments and Structures) at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Topside Inspection Technician (Lifting Equipment and Structures) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services