Account Officer at MyJobMag Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MyJobMag Limited
Our client is looking for suitable qualified candidate to fill the role below
JOB DUTIES/ ROLES.
- Relate with all outlets directly and through outlet coordinators for reports on daily sales and stock balances.
- Review and Audit all accounts payable, purchase orders, cash receipts, business licenses, payroll, utility bills and other accounting records and transactions; ensure money is posted to correct accounts.
- Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports (daily, weekly and monthly), general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare property tax remittances for payment.
- Prepare Monthly staff salaries, allowances and bonuses where applicable.
- Respond to all financial correspondence, complaints and queries
- Timely investigations of POS issues and prompt reconciliation of such in all outlets
- Perform related duties as required
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Proven experience as an account officer
- Familiar with the use of existing office machines (Printer, Computers etc.)
- Proficient in English Language ( Written & oral)
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office ( Especially MS Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and Multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service Orientation.
- O.N.D/ H.N.D in any social science related course.
- Age Requirement (26 – 32 years old)
- A male candidate is required for this role.
- Candidate must reside at Gbagada and its environs. (Bariga, ketu, ikeja, ogudu, Ojota, Maryland)
Salary bracket (N30,000 – N40,000) Salary is also negotiable based on previous experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About MyJobMag LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Account Intern at Africa Youth Growth Foundation
- Accountant/Internal Control Officer at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Risk Advisor - Control Transformation & Assurance at Deloitte
- Chief Financial Officer at Babban Gona
- Head of Finance & Administration (BSM) at Oxfam
- Head of Joint Venture Accounting at Adexen
- Asset Manager at Whytecleon
- Accounting Manager at Techdavez Integrated Systems