We are Nigeria’s emerging energy management company for manufacturers, entrepreneurs, SMEs, NGOs, and Residences that want to reduce cost and maximize outcomes through effective and efficient acquisition and use of energy.
We pride ourselves in delivering innovative energy management solutions to manufacturing organisations, commercial buildings, SME’s, homes, NGOs, government agencies, and Entrepreneurs.
With us you don’t have to worry anymore about the enormous amount you spend on energy, as we have the solutions you need to take the stress off you while ensuring your energy consumption is highly efficient.
Electrical/Energy Audit Engineer
- Conduct Energy audits of buildings
- Preparing detailed energy audit report with detailed technical proposals for energy saving and leading the energy audit team
- Comprehensive understanding of energy supply, grids, transmission, and local distribution systems
- Knowledge of HVAC, lighting systems, mechanical systems design and operation
- Fluency in English required
- Insight on new conservation measures and use of energy sources a plus
- Conduct complex energy consumption and demand analysis
- Research and interpret applicable energy and environmental regulations to ensure compliance
- Analyze current energy usage and develop energy management plans
- Identify problems impacting energy consumption in order to recommend energy conservation and efficiency measures
- BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering or a related discipline
- 2-5year experience in large energy systems for industrial complexes
- Preparing detailed energy audit report with detailed technical proposals for energy saving and
- Excellent self-leadership, interpersonal communication skills, and cultural sensitivity with the ability to effectively and tactfully interact with individuals at all levels of the company
- Demonstrated ability with client relationship management and consultation
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and demonstrate flexibility to a variety of schedules to meet business needs
Method of Application
Qualified & Suitable Candidate should forward their CVs to: email@example.com, using the position applied for as subject of the mail