- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Social Media Marketer at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: 16 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Social Media Marketer
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Proven experience as a retail banker or similar role; sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Sound knowledge of retail banking and broadband services
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience in social media marketing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft word, Power Point, Excel Digital Media Software Skills and Search Engine Optimisation Skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as a retail marketing officer and have retail banking & digital marketing experience
- Experience in online retail marketing will be an added advantage
- Certification in social media marketing will also be an added advantage.
- Must have retail banking and digital marketing experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Kloverharris Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Lease Marketing Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Artist at Cadwell Limited
- Digital Marketing Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Brand Ambassador (Dentist) at Hazon Holdings
- Layout Artist at Adonis & Abbey Publishers
- Creative Director at Landlagos
- Digital Marketing Officer - NYSC at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Content Intern at MyJobMag Limited
- Brand Marketing Executive at NairaBet