- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Mechanical Static, Marine & Lifting Equipment Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Mechanical Static, Marine & Lifting Equipment Engineer
Req I D: Req-1446
- Assist leader (Head of Mechanical static, marine & lifting Equipment) for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Follows-up the day to day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them the assistance and support as needed.
- Follows-up into Unisup, the computerised maintenance management system, the registration of the works, of the consumed materials, of the services, and so on.
- Follows-up the spare parts and consumables consumption, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Degree as Chief Engineer or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Marine, Hydraulic, Lifting equipment and, various mechanical Static equipment.
- Experience: 5 years as Chief Engineer on board vessel or as Mechanical Engineer in operational functions in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Offshore, Static Equipment, Lifting Equipment, Marine Equipment, Maintenance, FPSO.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Civil Engineer at Colton Industries
- Technical Operator at BP Business Solutions
- Maintenance Methods Engineer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Field Service Engineer at ISN Products Limited
- Drilling Engineer / Specialist I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Topside Inspection Technician (Lifting Equipments and Structures) at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Topside Inspection Technician (Lifting Equipment and Structures) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services