Director of Technology and Business Development at GVA Partners
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a Telecoms Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Director of Technology and Business Development
- A customer facing role focused on the company's top line. It is strategic, visionary and entails defining the company’s enterprise technology strategy and direction.
- The role develops and manages business practices that reflect the enterprise technology landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical direction across the entire technology function.
- Work with various business areas to drive innovation, strategic positioning and support business development activities with technical support in product concept development and customer relations.
- Share knowledge, expertise and experience by ensuring synergy across the entire Technology function.
- Recommend, develop, integrate, administer and evaluate policies, procedures, and standards needed to provide flexible and cost-effective IT services – products and solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Assess new and emerging technologies to determine applicability and act as advisor to the CEO on technology investments and initiatives.
- Provide technology direction for customers and the company
- Search out alliances and partnerships that help the company adopt and build new technology practices
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent presentation, networking and written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership role and candidate would have transitioned from professional competence to leadership competence.
- Capacity Product/Business development
- Capacity to lead the company over time
- Technology or/Business Background
- First Degree in Physical or Numerate Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- 8 - 10 years' experience working as a Technology and Business Development Director.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference email@example.com with "the job title" as the subject of the e-mail.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Manager Network Security - ArcSight at GVA Partners
- Application Developer at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (Oil and Gas) at Vodnet Nigeria
- Sales Service Executive at Phillips Consulting
- Business Development Executive at XAI Recruitment Services
- The FTTH Activation Scheduler (FAS) at TTC Mobile
- Web Development /Graphic Design Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Technical Assistant at Doheney Services Ltd
- Business Development Executive, Real Estate at AT&A Investment Limited
- Marketing Executive at FCI International Limited