Interns (Various Positions) at Drugstoc eHub Limited
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: 14 October, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Drugstoc eHub Limited
Empowering healthcare providers for a healthier Africa Open to Licensed Pharmacies, Hospitals, and Medical Professionals in Nigeria
Interns (Various Positions)
Assist in working on analytical models for the Nigerian pharmaceutical industry
Willing to work on eradicating counterfeit drugs from the Nigerian pharmaceutical space.
Willing to work on a personal and professional development plan
- 4th Year Honors’ Student or recent (6 months to a year) Graduate in mathematics, statistics, economics, or
- any of the sciences or social sciences. (NYSC members are welcome)
- Good understanding of Excel and Microsoft Access will be an advantage
- Willing to work hard.
- Has a dream for a better Nigeria.
- Available to start immediately
Method of Application
Send Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV - Pdf format) with the title or INTERN POSITION DRUGSTOC on or before 1400, October 14th, 2018.
- Know More About Drugstoc eHub LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Intern at Bingreach Digital
- Intern, Housing Officer at eHealth Systems Africa
- Intern, Grant and Contracts at eHealth Systems Africa
- Data Analyst at eHealth4everyone
- NYSC Recruitment at Sellafield Energy
- Engineering Intern (NYSC) at BP Business Solutions
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) - CONSOL 03 at Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
- Customs Assistant (General Duty) - CONSOL 03 at Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)