Supervisor, Data Management at ARM Life Plc
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: 19 October, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ARM Life Plc
ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Supervisor, Data Management
- Review data for inconsistencies and maintain same by conducting routine data clean up exercises to ensure data integrity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and track pin upload process to ensure optimization
- Ensure preparation and presentation of funded & unfunded monthly report
- Ensure daily review of data and validation of requests for pins are uploaded as appropriate and in line with regulatory guidelines for pin generation.
- Ensure timely processing of DoB requests for regulatory approval
- Ensure records without images are updated on the ERP System for proper identification
- Ensure proper management of the document Archival & Retrieval System
- Manage quarterly statement life cycle activities.
- Education Qualification: Minimum - B.A., B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech, HND
- Preferred Years of Experience: 3 - 5 year(s).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ARM Life Plc career website on armcareers.com to apply
- Know More About ARM Life PlcSimilar Jobs
- Solution Architect at Ericsson
- Principal Programme Officer, Health Information at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- IT Associate at RoVedana
- Junior Network Administrator at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited, Advans Nigeria
- Support Engineer - Charging System at Ericsson
- Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Senior Software Devleoper and Business Analyst at NetPro International Limited
- IT Associates (Sage Trained) at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited