Communications Lead (Truppr) at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
Communications Lead (Truppr)
- We are looking to recruit an experienced Communications Professional who will be responsible for creating, implementing & overseeing communications programs (internal & external) that effectively describes and promotes the Truppr brand and its products.
- The Communications Lead will create content that engages the Truppr Community and stakeholders.
- Develop an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, marketing and online.
- Implement communication plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- Create and develop content, print & online advertising materials.
- Create & send out press releases for existing & new products, launches and promotions.
- Monitor social media and website analytics on a weekly/monthly basis, provide reports and make recommendations to increase engagement.
- Develop relationships with key media to secure & grow media coverage both online & offline.
- Oversee the annual communications budget and ensure it is fully maximised.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Senior Management.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant educational qualification and experience leading a company’s public relations or communications, with experience in social media management.
- Social self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial, and enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features.
- Demonstrated success crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Proven track record of managing successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed networking skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Graphics Designer (Truppr) at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Communications Intern (Truppr) at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Know More About Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Communications Director at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Graphic Designer at Landlagos
- Public Information Officer (TJO), P4 at United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs - UNOCHA
- Government Relations Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Custom Liaison Officer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graphic Artist at Enbelo Design & Print
- Marketing Strategist at MediaVision Limited
- Digital Content Officer at MediaVision Limited