- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Business Development Officer at Mikary Music Academy
Posted on: 5 October, 2018
Deadline: 31 October, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Mikary Music Academy
Mikary Music Academy is one of Nigeria's leading music institute offering multifaceted training programs for all categories of people. Our key focus is to raise a new breed of minstrel that will change the face of music in our world and to prepare our students in contemporary music. At Mikary, we are very committed to bringing out the best from every of our student.
Business Development Officer
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close business deals.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities.
- Must be a female
- Must be a graduate of any discipline, a degree in Business
- Administration/Marketing is a major advantage. And must have completed NYSC.
- Must hafit.good communication skills.
- Must have a minimum experience of 2 years in sales of whatever kind. An experience in Business Development/Marketing is an added advantage.
- Must be mentally and physically fit and ready to work with little or no supervision.
N50,000 - N100,000 per month.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Mikary Music Academy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Voice Instructor at Mikary Music Academy
- Know More About Mikary Music AcademySimilar Jobs
- Business and Marketing Assistant at TL First
- Retail Personnel at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Medical Sales Representative at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Marketing Officer at UCOM Technologies
- Account Executive - Telco (Emerging Africa) at Dell
- Real Estate Sales Agent at RoVedana
- Business Development Manager at Willers Solutions