Corporate Communications & Brand Manager at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: 28 September, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Emerald Food & Beverages Comp
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Emerald Foods & Beverage Company Limited is a major player in the Food & Beverage Sector. We are a health and wellness benefits company specialized in the production of MANGERO premium bottled water. All our products are made with the assurance of high quality in a super hygienic environment equipped with world class state of the art processing machinery.
Corporate Communications & Brand Manager
- Leading and managing the internal & external communications and media relations for the organisation.
- Assisting with the design and development of a media relations strategy that promotes, protects and builds on the organisation's reputation and ensures alignment with company strategies and priorities.
- Creating a positive media profile and positioning for the organisation, handles all communication with the media un-behalf of the organisation
- Provide communications advice to all units.
- Ensuring efficient and effective use of communications channels, reviewing and updating to meet audience requirements
- Working closely with retained PR agency and media freelancers
- Managing organisation's media issues and crisis management to ensure good public image for the organisation.
- Ensure to present required sustainability and corporate reputation.
- Support review and prepare media Q&A documents for company
- Support with Corporate Reputation Management and Crisis Communications Planning.
- Manage, write plus edit all employee communications inclusive of newsletter articles, video scripts, news updates, company collateral materials, speeches as well as varied communication
- B.Sc/HND in Communication, Journalism, PR or Related Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar position.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the Heading of the Email.
- Recent Jobs from Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head/Manager, Internal Control at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Know More About Emerald Food & Beverages Company LtdSimilar Jobs
- Knowledge & Information Management/Communication Officer at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Graphics Designer at Print Anything
- Trainee at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Social Media Evaluator at Appen
- Graphics Artist at Montaigne Place
- Graphics Designer at Carlcare Development
- Head, Research Strategy and Corporate Communication_Insurance at Work Place Centre Limited
- Content Writers (Internship) at The Inspired Dream