Chief Finance Officer at Cheki Nigeria
Posted on: 13 September, 2018
Deadline: 19 September, 2018
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Cheki Nigeria
Cheki is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria's leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale. We at Cheki also offer a one-stop destination for all buyers of Japanese import cars to Nigeria, by centrally hosting all the cars of many leading Japanese car dealers and importers to Nigeria.
Our staffing system is of utmost priority to us which is why we make sure we employ the best and most qualified set of people in our sales department and most of all our organization as a whole.
Chief Finance Officer
- Our company is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our growing team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects our company, and will provide strategic financial input to senior management.
- While keenly overseeing the overall accounting process, the successful CFO will play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our firm.
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- 10+ years experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Cheki Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Front Desk Officer at Cheki Nigeria
- Marketing Manager at Cheki Nigeria
- HR Officer at Cheki Nigeria
- Know More About Cheki NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Billing Officer at Sellafield Energy
- Accountant at Willco
- Accountant at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Associate Development Coordination Officer, Partnerships and Development Finance at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Deputy Finance Manager at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Finance Officer at Oxfam
- Grants Assistant at Creative Associates International
- Grants Manager at Creative Associates International