Locum Nurse at DEDA Hospital
Posted on: 6 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at DEDA Hospital
Deda hospital, located in Abuja, seeks the services of qualified female nurses / midwives, resident in Abuja who are currently out of job to provide medical support to patients, to fill the position below
- As nurse / midwife, to provide quality care to midwifery patients during all stages of their pregnancy.
- Provide support and assistance to new mothers including breastfeeding advice and assistance with general parent crafting.
- Be available for "on call" roster as required to provide escort for midwifery patient requiring transfer or assistance if more than one patient in Delivery Suite.
- Provide quality nursing care that includes assessment, planning and evaluation of care.
- Maintain interest and understanding of current trends in nursing and in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrate a professional approach in regard to time keeping, appearance and behaviour.
- Excellence in customer service, facilitating relations with patients, extended families, friends and the broader community
- Provide emergency care and advice to patients presenting to the emergency department as required.
- Demonstrate competency in professional and clinical skills.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and discharge planning for patients as required.
- To effectively and efficiently use ward equipment and supplies.
- To communicate effectively with patients, nursing colleagues and all members of the healthcare team
- Liaise with medical, allied health and other nursing staff to ensure continuity of patient care.
- Practices in accordance with the Deda Hospital’s Vision, Values and Core Objectives
- Licensed RN/ RM
- Minimum three years’ experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in quality improvement activities
- Knowledge of current issues, trends and research in acute services and maternity services / early years.
Method of Application
Send CV ONLY Using LOCUM as subject of your mail.
Note: This is a locum position. Applications are needed from experienced nurses/ midwives who are currently out of job. Vacancy to be filled immediately.
Qualification: RN,RM / BscN
- Know More About DEDA HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Medical Officer at Imo International Health Systems
- Peri-Operative Nurse at Imo International Health Systems
- Oncology Nurse at Imo International Health Systems
- EH Hygiene Promotion Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Laboratory Scientist at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- X-Ray Counselor at Lagos State Government
- Radiographer at Lagos State Government
- Nutrition Assistant at CARE