Business Relationship Manager at Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Posted on: 4 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Association of Chartered Cer
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1400 staff in 55 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members
Business Relationship Manager
- The Business Relationship Manager, Nigeria, will directly impact ACCA’s employer strategy by identifying, developing, managing and raising ACCA’s profile with employers / members in key identified sectors in Nigeria.
- The role will be responsible for building relationships with key influencers for the benefit of ACCA’s global position.
- To directly contribute to growth in ACCA's reputation, influence and size through delivery of ACCA’s global employer strategy at the national office level.
- To target employers across the various sectors in Nigeria in the corporate, practice and public sectors, encouraging them to recognize and adopt ACCA as the professional accountancy partner of choice.
- To support effective key account management with employers, universities and high schools, that clearly differentiates ACCA from its competitors.
- To develop effective knowledge of employers, to identify key employer trends, and respond to those needs appropriately.
- To develop strategic partnerships with selected blue chip companies, embedding ACCA in their training policies and global mobility strategies.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with key universities through face-to-face visits and other relevant communication channels
- To co-ordinate and deliver effective university-focused events, in line with ACCA’s recruitment strategy and design and deliver a regular programme of events for ACCA new and existing students through the Universities
- Ensure that ACCA students and members are kept fully aware of ACCA practices and procedures regarding exams for students and CPD for members.
- The successful candidate will use his/her strong personal and presentation skills to engage with local stakeholders at their most senior levels. S/he will be adept at building and maintaining relationships, and communicating clearly both orally and in writing.
- S/he will be expected to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the professional business environment in which ACCA Nigeria operates.
S/he should have/be:
- A Degree with a strong background in Business Development and Marketing, with at least 4-5 years work experience preferably with a proven track record of key account management
- Excellent presentation, analytical, networking and relationship building skills with the ability to present ACCA appropriately and influence people at all levels
- Possessing a clear disposition to strategic thinking and planning
- Able to work independently and also as a team player
- Able to work independently, contributing to team goals
- A proactive team player
- An excellent communicator
- Experience in the finance/accounting related sector is desirable
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Exposure to a global environment
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career
- Flexible benefits package including Private Healthcare (Family Cover), Excellent Company Pension Scheme.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Association of Chartered Certified Accountants career website on secure.dc3.pageuppeople.com to apply
- Know More About Association of Chartered Certified AccountantsSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sales Representative at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Sales Manager (Offshore Coating) at Willers Solutions
- Business Development Executive at GreyWolf Empire
- Business Development Executive at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Senior Marketing Manager at Swift Networks
- Head, New Business & Investor Relations - (Investment / Private Equity / Infrastructure) – Nigeria at CA Global
- Marketing Manager at Westfield Consulting
- Market Sales Representative at Saro Lifecare Limited