Logistics Advisor I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: 16 August, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Logistics Advisor I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Has overall responsibilities to serve as the contact for providing logistical and materials management services and support for its ongoing business, including affiliates where no local services organization or infrastructure exists.
- Manages the day-to-day logistical business,including, but not limited to, implementing logistics strategies, supervising drilling logistics contractor staff, material control functions, inventory management, and coordinating material movements to offshore or onshore rig locations.
- Provide technical input into logistics strategies and plans to support "Operating Organizations"
- Provides technical support and input for logistics activities and interface coordination with "Clients" to support transportation of materials and equipment into, within, and from the country of operation.
- Provides technical support in managing interfaces with procurement and warehouse services including tax and customs, expediting, shipping/receiving, Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC), inventory management.
- Supports Logistics Management to ensure logistics service companies comply with all prevailing regulatory, environmental and statutory requirements.
- Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS) and Logistic best practices.
- Provides technical support for Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) programs and inspections of services and equipment including work-site inspections, security, audits and quality assurance verifications.
- Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of complex risk assessments, incident investigation and engineering studies.
- Leads or participates in logistics cost management and productivity improvement plans.
- Leads or supports logistics teams troubleshooting issues.
- Provides technical expertise to support to ensure all Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Export Controls requirements are met.
- Provides guidance for appropriate logistics components of Emergency Response Plans (ERP).
- Provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) guidance and support for aviation, marine, shore base, ground transportation and camp services.
- Supports Logistics Management as requested.
- Develops, maintains and shares Logistics best practices.
- Networks with cross-functional representatives and teams, industry associations, and suppliers.
- Development of project plans while identifying application opportunities for lessons learned & best practices sharing.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- 7-10 years' experience in supply and logistics, preferably in international frontier operations
- Demonstrates strong planning, scheduling, coordination and administration skills. Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with Production, Development, Projects, Drilling and Exploration; able to network effectively across organizations.
- Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, collaboration, effective communication, innovation
- Functional Skills: SSHE management - operations and maintenance, process planning and mechanical coordination, maintenance management, maintenance - mechanical, logistics, general marine operation.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- HSE Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Administrative and Secretarial Support at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Logistics Coordinator I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Contract Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Truck Assistant (Motor Boy) at AA Rescue
- Logistics Assistant at Food and Agriculture Organization Of the United Nations
- Logistic Assistant at International Medical Corps
- Luxury Bus Attendants (Female) at Ekesons Bros Nig. Ltd
- Logistics Coordinator/Officer at Juan Industries Limited
- Logistics and Transport Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Transport Broker at Kerildbert
- Depot Superintendent at Beacongate Limited