Head of Marketing at Sunrose Consulting
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Sunrose Consulting
Our client is a multinational engineering company. The company distributes and supports construction machines, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides its customers with comprehensive solutions backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of its local markets. Its service centers are equipped to perform total overhauls, through its qualified service engineers, with necessary diagnostic and repair tools, which can be dispatched at any time to customers.
Head of Marketing
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of 1 and 5 year strategic plans, market intelligence and performance reporting activities in support with the Business Unit (BU) Managing Director.
- Coordinate the review of the market and competitors for the Business Unit.
- Liaise with the Group Market Research and Intelligence team to align key macro-economic and market inputs into the BU plans.
- Coordinate and/or commission ad-hoc market intelligence reports for the Market Intelligence teams.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Support the Business Unit Management team in the application of customer coverage models and strategies considering all parameters including, geography, machine population, customer segmentation, sales force capability etc.
- Support the Group Marketing team in Customer Insight analysis and reporting.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Continuously improve sales operating models, sales lead management and application of sales strategy
- Facilitate coverage strategy reviews and development in conjunction with the Business Unit Management team, CoE, Strategic Planning team and Group Sales Effectiveness.
- Identify sources and procure customer databases pertinent to the Business Unit
- Provide input to the design customer intelligence programs with the Market Intelligence team
- Coordinate the implementation of Salesforce within the Business Unit
- Audit Salesforce utilization within the Business Unit
- A degree or its equivalent in the Social Science / Business Management discipline.
- A relevant Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in a senior Marketing role; particularly in the design of market segmentation, sales coverage and the application of market research.
- Marketing experience in an Engineering / Construction Equipment company will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Ms. Office packages: Excel, Word, Power point
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong team player and ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organisation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sunrose Consulting career website on www.sunroseconsulting.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from Sunrose Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- HSE Manager at Sunrose Consulting
- Security System Control Coordinator at Sunrose Consulting
- Know More About Sunrose ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Manager at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Sales and Marketing Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Commercial Operations Specialist at Weatherford
- Field Section Manager at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Direct Sales Agent at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Service Solution Sales Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Senior Account Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Cloud & IT Pre Sales Specialist at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.