Sales Associate at House of Tara International
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: 31 August, 2018
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
House of Tara International We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry in and out of Africa. We currently have over 27 branches across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, and South Africa.
- Organize and attends sales activations for customers in assigned territory.
- Assist customers in assigned territory with product ordering
- Generate new leads in the open market
- Submit sales reports weekly
- Deliver agreed sales quote monthly.
- Actively manage relationships with customers within your assigned territory.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, prompt and courteous service.
- Handle returns/complaints courteously, effectively and in line with policy
- Verify all transactions to avoid discrepancies.
- Ensure the order worksheet is neatly collated and verified to avoid error in packing and delivery.
- Graduate Degree
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in B2B and/or B2C environment (Cosmetic, fashion)
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working with others.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business report writing and presentation skills
- Customer service
- Strong written and oral communication proficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using "Sales Associate Enugu" as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About House of Tara InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Keexs Footwear limited
- Sales Executive at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Sales & Marketing Executive at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Contract Marketer at AfriHUB
- Delivery Sales Representative at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Country Security Manager at International Medical Corps
- Claims Executive at CIG Motor Ltd
- Business Development Manager (Bakery Products) at Invent Alliance Limited