Sales Associate at House of Tara International
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: 31 August, 2018
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
House of Tara International We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry in and out of Africa. We currently have over 27 branches across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, and South Africa.
- Organize and attends sales activations for customers in assigned territory.
- Assist customers in assigned territory with product ordering
- Generate new leads in the open market
- Submit sales reports weekly
- Deliver agreed sales quote monthly.
- Actively manage relationships with customers within your assigned territory.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, prompt and courteous service.
- Handle returns/complaints courteously, effectively and in line with policy
- Verify all transactions to avoid discrepancies.
- Ensure the order worksheet is neatly collated and verified to avoid error in packing and delivery.
- Graduate Degree
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in B2B and/or B2C environment (Cosmetic, fashion)
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working with others.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business report writing and presentation skills
- Customer service
- Strong written and oral communication proficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using "Sales Associate Enugu" as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About House of Tara InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Agent at Tidam Travels
- Business Development Executive at Broadshift Technologies Limited
- Business Development Officer at Vestiro Integrated Services Limited
- Junior Account Manager (Sales Trainee) via Commercial Development Programme (CDP) at Dow
- Sales Representative at Giant Beverages
- Business Development Officer at KyDAL Office Point
- Business Development Manager at Adexen
- Client Account Manager at Adexen