If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lagos State University Staff School (LASUSS), Ojo, Lagos - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant non-teaching position below:
Master Grade II (Teacher) - Grade Level 8
- We are recruitingt teachers in the following subject area: Home Economics, Science, Mathematics, English/Phonetics, Yoruba, Hausa, Music, Physical/Health Education, French Language, Fine Arts and Computer.
- A good honours Degree in Education (in the subject applied for) with minimum of Second Class Lower Division and Three (3) years post qualification experience,
- Additional qualification and Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Applications, which should include Ten (10) photocopies of Candidate's Credentials (O' Level Result inclusive) and Ten (10) copies of signed Curriculum Vitae to be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (boldly written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with Dates and Institutions)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present position
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of (3) Referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (Self).
Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira (N50.00) stamp only on each. All applications with Credentials should be addressed to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo,
Lagos State University Post Office, Ojo,
Note: Applicants should indicate the positions applied for on the envelope containing their applications.