February 29, 2016
Ooni's Scholarship Program for Prospective Master/Ph.D Student of Ile-Ife Origin
Treasureland Cradle Interbiz Resources Limited, invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates for the Ooni's Scholarship Program for Prospective Master/Ph.D Student of Ile-Ife Origin.
Collection of Application Form
- Applicants for master programmes should be withing the age bracket of 20-30 years while PhD applicants should be within the age bracket 30-35 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of second class upper division/Ph.D grade for master and Ph.D programmes respectively.
- Applicants with second lower grade already pursuing master degree who are in the employment of any recognized tertiary institutions shall be considered. This category of applicants are exempted from the first bullet above.
Formal application forms are obtainable at the following centres:
Application Closing Date
- NIDSA National Secretariat, Ife City Hall, Enuwa, Ile Ife.
- NIDSA Local Chapters Nationwide.
- Hammath Wheel 111, Ibadan Road, Ile-Ife.
13th May, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the completed application form to the following centres:
1.) NIDSA Secretariat Nationwide
2.) Treasureland Office - Hammath Wheel 111,
For more information, contact:
Barr. Funsho Olagbaju,
Chairman, Scholarship Committee,
Mr. Omisakin Waheed Adekunle,