February 18, 2016
Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2016
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the
Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the
health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national
manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to
qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a
major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development
of health and education in Nigeria.
Requirements / Eligibility
Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level
undergraduates from any state of the Federation, admitted during
2015/2016 or 2014/2015 academic session only, studying any of the under
listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
Application Closing Date
- Medicine & Surgery
9th March, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the steps below:
1.) Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
2.) Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb).
- School ID card.
- Admission letter.
- Birth certificate.
- O' Level result.
- JAMB Result.
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
3.) Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
Click Here To Start Application Online
To apply, follow the steps below:
1.) Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2.) Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3.) Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4.) Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami to return to Scholarship site.
5.) Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6.) Enter your personal information, National
Identification Number (if available), educational information, other
information and upload required scanned documents.
7.) Ensure the name used in applications matches the
names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or
certificate if otherwise.
8.) Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9.) When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10.) Recheck application information to avoid errors.
11.) Click "Apply Now" to submit information
12.) You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13.) Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14.) Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15.) If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN).
16.) Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
- Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields.
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form.
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture.
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number.
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office.
- That applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to
apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by "STAR" or any of
its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program
published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program
- Selected students will be invited for computer-administered
qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email
and SMS text messages.
- All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM
telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into
the e-forms on the web site.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty