January 16, 2016
Apply For 2016 NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
2016 NNPC / CHEVRON JV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
Requirements / Eligibility
In line with the NNPC/CHEVRON JV Scholarship Policies, current awardees who wish to be retained on the scheme MUST satisfy the following requirements throughout the duration of their degree programme.
Application Closing Date
- Must be in a Nigerian University
- Must remain within a course/program covered by the NNPC/CHEVRON JV Scholarship scheme
24th January, 2015.
Method of Application
Registered existing awardees need not apply but refer to the steps outline in the invitation email. Unregistered existing awardees should apply using the steps below:
1.) Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
2.) Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb).
- School ID card.
- Admission letter.
- Birth certificate.
- O' Level result.
- JAMB Result.
3.) Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
Click Here To Start Application Online
To apply, follow the steps below:
1.) Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2.) Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3.) Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4.) Click on http://www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/cnlawards to return to Scholarship site.
5.) Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6.) Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7.) Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8.) Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9.) When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10.) Recheck application information to avoid errors.
11.) Click "Apply Now" to submit information
12.) You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13.) Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14.) Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15.) If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN).
16.) Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/cnlawards and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
- Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields.
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form.
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture.
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number.
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office.
- That we will accept applications through this web site address only. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to click on 'How it Works' tab to proceed.
- In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This is open to Existing Awardees only.