April 22, 2015
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) 2015 Annual Essay Competition
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria is the regulatory body chartered by Act 58 of 1992 to regulate the practice of Human Resource Management (HRM) in Nigeria.The Institute has the vision of being the foremost people management institute in Africa respected across the world. Our main objective is to ensure continuous professional development of our members and stakeholders contributions to enhance human capital development in the country.
2015 ANNUAL ESSAY COMPETITION
The Institute hereby announces its 2015 Annual Essay Competition. This is an opportunity for interested undergraduates in the Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics to bring to fore, their abilities to carry out research on burning issues in both Nigeria and global economy.
Please note that the essay must be original, empirical and meet the standards for publication in local and international journals. All entries should be typed in double line spacing and must not be more than 10 pages of A4 paper or 3000 words. Font type must be Times New Roman with 12 points font size, citation of source must be made, in-text and work cited must appear at the end of the essay. Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries.
Topic: Winning the War Against Corruption in Nigeria through the Promotion of our Ethical Values
Application Closing Date
- 1st Prize - N125, 000.00 and 2 HRM books
- 2 Prize - N 100, 000.00 and 2 HRM books
- 3rd Prize - N75, 000.00 and 2 HRM books
- Employment opportunity/prospect for the first prize winner
- Free registration as student members of CIPM (for non-members) for all prize winners
- All expenses paid trip to Abuja for CIPM 2015 Annual NationaL Conference.
Monday, 31st August, 2015.
Method of Participation
Interested persons must be UNDERGRADUATES of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics and should send their "spiral bound" papers on or before the closing date above with the following documents attached:
Send to the address below:
- Reference letter from the Registrar of their institution
- Photocopy of admission letter to their current institution
- One recent passport sized photograph
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address,
1 CIPM Avenue,
Central Business District,
Entries can also be sent in Microsoft word format by e-mail to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org With scanned copies of the above documents (in 'a') as an attachment to the entry
For further enquiries or in formation:
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Past Winners are not eligible to participate.
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.cipmnigeria.org Or call: Charity Nwaigbo on 0809 772 7461, Livina Nwagbara on 0812 027 7532