Itsekiri Education Trust - Applications are invited from
interested suitably qualified candidates for the 2014/2015 academic year
2014/2015 Itsekiri Education Trust Scholarship Programme
To qualify, candidates must be:
- Itsekiri by birth
- Studying in a Nigerian Tertiary Institution (University, Polytechnic or College of Technology).
- In their second year in their course of study, in the case of University.
The following documents should be attached to the letter of application:
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin/Letter of introduction from community
- Evidence of admission or matriculation
- First year or 100 level results (University)
- Student PIN Number
Method of Application
Application should be by properly dated letter which should clearly state the followings:
Application may either be delivered in hard copies to the following address:
- The full names of the candidate
- Course of study
- Local Government Area of Origin
- 4 Postal and residential addresses.
- E-mail address if any.
Itsekiri Education Trust,
112 Ajamimogha Road, Warri,
E-mail to: email@example.com