Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) 2014/2015 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2014/2015 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories – Nigerian and Overseas.
To qualify, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 2014.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
COURSE OF STUDY
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Oil and Gas Law
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test
- Successful candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependants are not eligible for this scholarship
Before you start this application
1. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
2. Ensure you label these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
- Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
- Valid ID card
- Proof of provisional admission into any reputable university
- First Degree Certificate
- Birth Certificate
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
To apply, Follow the steps below:
a) Click on "Apply Now" tab.
b) Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
c) Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships to return to Scholarship site.
d) Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
e) Enter your personal information, educational information, National Identity Number (if available), other information and upload required scanned documents.
f) Ensure the name used used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate otherwise.
g) Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
h) Recheck application information to avoid errors.
i) Click "Apply Now" to submit information.
j) You will receive an email and sms that confirms your application was successful.
k) Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your email and password to download your profile and proceed to have your academic referee sign the document.
l) Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates would be conducted on the 21st of June 2014. Completion of the application and test invitation shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for post-graduate scholarship award.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
For further enquiries call: 07088609791, 07011962033 (Call lines are open from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays)
Follow us on Twitter: @scholastica_Ng
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scholastica-Nigeria/247300338737765