February 25, 2014
Regenesys Foundation/Microsoft 4Afrika Scholarship Programme
The Regenesys Foundation is pleased to introduce the Microsoft 4Afrika Scholarship Programme. This initiative is designed to groom future leaders by providing access to quality, online tertiary business education, from higher certificate to diploma. The programme will see 1 000 scholarships being made available to deserving candidates through Regenesys Business School, a global leader in management and leadership development. This great new initiative will help you to empower yourself and change your life.
Apply today if you are:
Before you apply, please make sure you have the following ready:
- Between the ages of 18 – 34
- Living and studying/working in Africa
- In need of financial support
- Academically talented
- Able to access the Internet
- Able to meet the minimum qualification entry requirements
- Passionate about developing Africa
- Proficient and able to study in English
Regenesys will manage the initial online component of applications and successful students will be shortlisted. These candidates will be required to accept the Terms and Conditions relating to admission. Microsoft 4Afrika will make the final decision and successful students will be contacted.
- Completed application form (Download Here)
- Resume/CV (maximum three pages)
- Certified copy of Identity Document/Passport
- Certified copy of Highest Qualifications
- Certified copy of statement of results
- One page motivation letter
Click here to apply online.
Deadline for first round of applications is 28 February 2014.