November 20, 2013
Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) Undergraduate Essay Competition
The National Communication Commision (NCC) is organising an Undergraduate Essay Competition Themed: The Effect of Mobile Number Portability of Telecom Services and Usage in Nigeria.
Objectives of the Competition
- Increase Awareness of the Subject Matter
- Engage and Enhance Research skills
- Encourage competition and academic excellence
- Build capacity of undergraduates
Application Closing Date
- Undergraduates will submit essays not more than 1000 words, and not less than 500 words on the essay topic
- First 500 entries representing undergraduates from the Institutions across the country.
- Winning essays will be selected based on content, grammar and style
- The winning essays will be announced by the First Quarter 2014.
- Participants are expected to register with their personal details and a signed authentication as genuine Nigerian undergraduates.
All entries must be sent in on, or before 16th December 2013.
Method Of Application
Entries should be sent to: email@example.com or Facebook, after sending your entry to register your essay submissions, please download this form
N500,000.00 cash prize, Branded NCC Laptop and Printer
N300,000.00 cash prize
N200,000.00 cash prize