August 8, 2013
2013/2014 NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
As part of its support to educational development and human capacity building, Mobil Producing Nigeria, operator of NNPC/MPN Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified students in Nigerian Universities.
Applications for NNPC/MPN Undergraduate National Scholarship Awards are based on the following criteria:
Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every state of the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Applications in the following list of approved disciplines will be considered:
1. Petroleum Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
5. Civil Engineering
7. Medicine (MBBS Only)
8. Agricultural Science (And related fields)
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting with a minimum of 5 Distinctions.
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University.
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies need not apply.
- Dependants of employees of Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria plc and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited are not eligible for this scholarship.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you are qualified and interested, please complete the form in www.nnpcmpn.com.ng on this website and submit as instructed.
Applications not received within 2 weeks of Advertisement will not be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to come with the original and a photocopy of the following documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying Test:
NOTE: Names of short-listed candidates for the qualifying Test will be published on this website and in National Dailies.
- Evidence of SSCE result or its equivalent
- Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
- Evidence of current year of study
- Current University Identity Card.
- Current Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.