Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)/KRSD Annual Essay Competition 2018
Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) in collaboration with Kwapda'as Road Safety Demand (KRSD) Trust Fund are organising annual essay competition for Youth Corpers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: FRSC/KRSD Annual Essay Competition
Essay Topic: Safe Road Use: The Role of Pedestrian and Passenger
- Essays will be evaluated by a panel of experts from the Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC according to the criteria and point system outlined below.
- Comprehension: How well does the essay reflect a thorough understanding of the topic?
- Organization: Does the essay follow a logical and easily understood progression?
- Creativity: Were diverse resources and ideas used to develop the topic?
- Conclusions: Do the conclusions follow logically from the argument? Are the conclusions compelling?
31st July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All essays should be submitted in English using Times New Roman (size 12) font with double spacing. Essays must be a minimum of 1,500 words and a maximum of 2,500 words.
- Your essay should contain your Full Name, University Name, Course of Study, NYSC State Code, Email Address, and Phone Number
- Essays that do not follow the above-mentioned specifications WILL NOT be considered.