Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) in collaboration with Kwapda'as Road Safety Demand (KRSD) Trust Fund are organising annual essay competition for Youth Corpers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: FRSC/KRSD Annual Essay Competition
Essay Topic: Safe Road Use: The Role of Pedestrian and Passenger
- Essays will be evaluated by a panel of experts from the Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC according to the criteria and point system outlined below.
- Comprehension: How well does the essay reflect a thorough understanding of the topic?
- Organization: Does the essay follow a logical and easily understood progression?
- Creativity: Were diverse resources and ideas used to develop the topic?
- Conclusions: Do the conclusions follow logically from the argument? Are the conclusions compelling?
31st July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All essays should be submitted in English using Times New Roman (size 12) font with double spacing. Essays must be a minimum of 1,500 words and a maximum of 2,500 words.
- Your essay should contain your Full Name, University Name, Course of Study, NYSC State Code, Email Address, and Phone Number
- Essays that do not follow the above-mentioned specifications WILL NOT be considered.
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime