2017 McKinsey & LBS Case Competition
Join us for the first McK&LBS Case Competition to be held in September 2017 at Lagos Business School. Organized as a collaborated effort by McKinsey&Company, and Lagos Business school, the aim of the competition is to bring together some of the brightest minds from around Nigeria to work on one of McKinsey's cases.
Please take note of the following
- Each team is expected to have exactly 4 members. If you do not have 4 team members you will not qualify
- Each team is expected to submit their applications with all CVs and University certificates of their team members as 1 PDF file
- All Nigerian students are eligible to apply, this application is not only open to LBS students
- When submitting the application please register as a team with your team name, for example, Team McKinsey, Team LBS, Team Nigeria. Team will be the first name followed by whatever you choose as the second name
- Please also ensure the contact phone number and email address (as there is space for only one when filling out the form online) are accurate, and belong to a team member elected as the teams contact point or captain
- There will be two stages to the competition, the first acting as a knock out stage as only a certain number of teams will be selected to present on the Final day. (First round competition date - 5th September, Final Round date - 16th September)
- The Final round case will be kept secret until the day before the competition, during which teams will have one day to review the case and prepare their presentations for a panel of esteemed judges, sponsors and corporate leaders the next day.
If anything is not clear about the application process, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Case Competition 2017'
Please ensure all applications are submitted by : 29th August 2017