Apply For The Kaduna Startup & Entrepreneurship Program 2016
In line with the efforts of the Kaduna State Government to revamp the state’s economy and create more jobs, the Administration of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai introduced KAD-STEP in other to facilitate job creation opportunity for the young and unemployed in Kaduna State.
Kaduna Startup & Entrepreneurship Program is aimed at encouraging, funding and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Kaduna State to develop and execute Innovative Enterprises.
From “Idea” to “Start-up” participants would be trained rigorously and monitored closely and a loan support would be given at the end of the intensive training.
Complete your Application in four kadsteps.
FIRST STEP – CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Check that you are qualified to apply. See the section “Who can apply?” below.
SECOND STEP – REGISTER
You will receive a confirmation email from KADSTEP!
If you have any trouble registering please read our tips and troubleshooting guide and if you still have problems after following this advice, please contact us.
THIRD STEP – COMPLETE NEW BUSINESS APPLICATION
Login to your email, click on the private link sent to you to complete your New Business Application. You can save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time. Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
FOURTH STEP – KEEP INFORMED
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition. You can join the discussion on Facebook, Linkedln and Twitter. We will also post regular updates on our Social Hub.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- To be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required).
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification.
- Your proposed business venture must be within Kaduna State and your Local Government Area of Residence.
- Your proposed venture must be within the real sector (Production, Allied Services, Manufacturing, ICT, etc..)
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary.
Click on this link to Register.