Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
Offshore ICSS Supervisor
• Be fully responsible for the supervision, control and co-ordination of the Integrated Control and Safety System (ICSS) aspects of the maintenance activities to be carried out on site.
• Ensure maintenance is performed in line with the company procedures & general specifications, and international codes & standards (including company Permit to Work, PTW system).
• Coordinate with Onshore ICSS Technical Administrator (TADM) to plan maintenance activities to be carried out offshore.
• Prepare, implement and close out Site Modification Requests when required.
• Be the focal point for the preparation of company documentation associated with the ICSS.
• Responsible for the update of the ICSS Maintenance Handbook.
• Ensure that health, safety and environmental issues are taken into consideration during maintenance activities.
• Ensure that mobilized vendors carry out their work to the required level of quality and participate in company quality audits.
• Monitor and regularly report vendor progress & resources to ensure that deliverables are issued in a timely manner and work is completed within time and budget.
• Interface with other parts of the offshore team regarding ICSS matters including: HSE, Production, Subsea, Inspection and Marine and participate in coordination meetings.
• Assist TADM by taking a lead role in offshore clarifications. 12. Supervise the PLC and Metering Technicians.
OBSERVATIONS ON ACTIVITIES
Availability of the Offshore ICSS network is essential for the safe operation of the facility. ICSS problems have serious implications for production of oil and gas and problems with the system frequently result in a shutdown of the facility.
Rotational Status (Offshore, 2x2)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND
Minimum of a National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics or a related engineering discipline.
Minimum of 7 years experience in ICSS operation and maintenance, 3 of which must be in an oil and gas production environment.
Good reporting, interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications as well as SAP CMMS.
Method of Application
Click here for details and apply