Our client, a leading bank is a member of an International Group with range of products in business and personal banking, and corporate and investment banking. In a bid to continue to meet the needs of the ever growing customer base and as a result of business growth, our client has employed the services of Workforce Management Centre Limited to source suitable roles for the vacant roles:
Relationship Manager - Public sector (WFMC/07/04) Locations: Abuja and Port Harcourt
• Manages client portfolio and client relationship to maximize cross selling revenues and client profitability. • Responsible for liaising with Credit Department, providing inputs during credit origination, evaluation and the execution of credit offers. • Manages the overall credit facility granted to each Client which would include engaging with credit on all approvals and modifications of those facilities. • Engage and ensure all relevant product houses provide input at the origination stage of all credit facilities. • Responsible for the preparation of the motivation for the actual execution of allocation & re-allocation of approved credit lines and limits on clients’ facilities. • Ensures that each credit portfolio meets and exceeds the targeted ROE (Return on equity) and ROA (Return on Assets). • Timely delivery of offer letters to clients for execution and covenant monitoring. • To handle all credit modifications with support from Business Manager • Prospecting for new clients. • Manages client budget across all products as approved and also ensuring organic growth through new transactions. • Liaising with product houses to facilitate new opportunities for both new and existing Clients. • Manages and Monitors Client account utilization across asset classes and ensures risk management on all client accounts. • Providing strategic and tactical planning on client’s account by preparation and updating of account plans. • Responsible for providing information to all internal stakeholders as regards the position of clients within the industry based on client & market knowledge (Get acquainted with key socio-economic indicators within Nigeria & Globally). • Responsible for managing client service team within the assigned sector in ensuring optimal products utilization, cross selling & effective service delivery according to the set targets. • Review and analyse client’s financials as well as other relevant reports in order to fully understand the client’s business and needs. • Support the TB / TSE in the actualization of motivations for changes in pricing, deferrals and sign off on excesses on facilities. • Preparation of account plans to project client’s performance and position within the industry with a view to further drive business opportunities.
• Minimum of a 2.1 B.Sc degree
• Minimum of 6 years experience • Experience as Trade sales executive, Debt solution analyst, Transactional Banker, Account Executive will be key for the job holder. • Would require 3 months of full time training/exposure on the Bank’s products, services and processes. And would continue to have on-the-job-training (especially on new products / processes)
• Knowledge of all Bank products and services • Conversant with CBN regulations • Ducts/services, local target market. • Computer literacy, sales skills, accounting/budgeting skills, risk management ability, credit evaluation skills.
• The jobholder must possess good verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, attention to detail, methodical, diplomatic, ability to handle pressure/conflict, result-orientated, good numerical ability, people management skills, team player, ability to retain optimism despite setbacks, and must be self-motivated.
Method of Application Qualified and interested candidates should click here to register and apply within 2 weeks of this publication. Please note that this position is meant for people currently working in banks. Only successful candidates will be contacted.